Welcome to the Hug Hotseat! This month’s Q&A features Maggie Schellenberger of RJE Louisville.
Name: Maggie Schellenburger
Title: Account Executive
Location: Louisville, KY
1. In your opinion, what is the best day of the year?
I would have to say Thanksgiving. There’s so much to love! Thanksgiving Day is about spending time with family, friends, eating delicious food, watching football and relaxing.
2. What do you love most about living in Louisville?
I love that Louisville has that big city feel, yet it also feels like a small town. Louisville is filled with effortlessly friendly people, fine bourbon and great food! It’s a quirky city with a lot of personality.
3. What are you reading right now?
I am reading “12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos” by Jordan B. Peterson. It’s a great read, I highly recommend it.
4. If you could give a million dollars to any organization, which would you give it to?
I would give it to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
5. What are you most looking forward to this month?
Since August is the last month of summer, I am looking forward to spending as much time as I can outside. I hope to spend every weekend enjoying the sun by my parent’s pool, going to outdoor restaurants and walking/running in the park.
6. If you could immediately teleport to any place in the world for a two-week vacation, where would you go?
I would go to Maui, Hawaii!
7. What gets you excited to come to work at RJE every morning?
I am excited about helping my customers and professional network achieve their goals. RJE and Denny empower us to help grow our community through our people first culture. I am truly grateful to be a part of the RJE family.