Welcome to the Hug Hotseat! This month’s Q&A features Ben Lupton, Account Executive for RJE Columbus.
Name: Ben Lupton
Title: Account Executive
Location: Columbus, OH
1. In your opinion, what is the best day of the year?
Christmas Day (and the weeks leading up to it). I have always loved that time of year, but it is even better now that I am a father of two and get to create new memories with my family. More importantly, it is also a time of the year where everyone seems more willing to help those that are less fortunate than themselves.
2. What do you love most about living in Columbus?
Columbus has always and will always be home to both my wife and I, and now my children. I take a lot of pride in seeing how much the city has grown throughout the years, and now getting to be a part of that growth in my career.
3. What are you reading right now?
4. If you could give a million dollars to any organization, which would you give it to?
That is a really tough question. I am not sure if I could pick just one, but If I had to I know it would 100% benefit children.
5. What are you most looking forward to this month?
Both last month and this month, I am looking forward to seeing the development and construction of our Columbus office. I have worked in Columbus my whole life and have never had the opportunity to work downtown until now, and we are all very excited about it.
6. If you could immediately teleport to any place in the world for a two-week vacation, where would you go?
My dream vacation has always been to stay in a private overwater bungalow in Bora Bora. Especially if I can teleport there because I hear it is not a very easy place to get to.
7. What gets you excited to come to work at RJE every morning?
It is without a doubt the passion that everyone at RJE has for building quality relationships with the people we work with. Anyone at RJE (no matter what their role is in the company) will not hesitate to go the extra mile for our partners, no matter what it takes, and it is inspiring to be around.