Welcome to the Hug Hotseat! This month’s Q&A features Jenny Tillotson, Sales & Service Coordinator from RJE Indy.
Name: Jenny Tillotson
Title: Sales & Service Coordinator
Location: Indianapolis, IN
1. In your opinion, what is the best day of the year?
April 25th. Because it’s not too hot, not too cold, all you need is a light jacket. (I hope you get this movie reference!)
2. What do you love most about living in Indianapolis?
I’m loving all the new breweries popping up around Indy. My current favorite is Metazoa! Not only do they have awesome beer, but they have a dog park! I love bringing one of my pups, Donut, so he (okay, both of us) can play with other pups.
3. What are you reading right now?
Well, this is awkward…I’m not currently reading anything. Send some recommendations my way!
4. If you could give a million dollars to any organization, which would you give it to?
The Humane Society. I’m not afraid to admit I’m a crazy dog lady. I instantly fall in love with every dog I meet. It breaks my heart to think of all the pups in crates needing loving homes!
5. What are you most looking forward to this month?
I love October. I get to celebrate several family member’s birthdays and my wedding anniversary. Secretly, I’m more excited for basketball season to finally start! (See above photo!) I live in a divided household with my husband being a Kansas fan, while I’m a Kentucky fan! At least we both root for the Pacers!
6. If you could immediately teleport to any place in the world for a two-week vacation, where would you go?
Nags Head, North Carolina. I just love that little beach town! It’s not super touristy and has a ton of fun, local shops and breweries!
7. What gets you excited to come to work at RJE every morning?
The people! I have loved getting to know my coworkers over lunches while trying new restaurants. Everyone has been so kind and welcoming!